POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Further POV-Ray development : Re: Further POV-Ray development Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Further POV-Ray development
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 28 Sep 2003 09:54:19
Message: <3f76e80b$1@news.povray.org>
I'm probably gonna get flamed off the face of the planet for saying this,
but (surely?) it would be simple enough to put a few lines on the POV-Ray
website that just say something like "we are currently working on POV-Ray
3.51, which will fix a few minor bugs from 3.5; there is currently no
particular target release date for this".

I'm sure a few people would still ask *exactly* where we're at, but I would
imagine this would be enough for most casual observers. Certainly it would
be an improvement on hearing *nothing*...

Just my humble opinion... don't hurt me too much. (".)

Thanks.
Andrew.